Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A judicial complaint against the former and current governors of the Iraqi Central Bank. Document

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central - A judicial complaint against the former and current governors of the Iraqi Central Bank. Document Empty A judicial complaint against the former and current governors of the Iraqi Central Bank. Document

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jan 2023, 4:58 am

A judicial complaint against the former and current governors of the Iraqi Central Bank. Document

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-28 03:58
    Font

Shafaq News/ An Iraqi parliamentarian filed a judicial complaint against the current governors of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, and the former Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, for causing "loss and depletion of millions of dollars."
    Representative Ahmed Majeed said, according to an official letter addressed to the head of the Public Apparatus, under the title "Forged Import Documents", published below by Shafaq News Agency, that after the waves of anger, resentment and panic that afflicted the Iraqi people, especially the simple citizen and those with limited income due to the unprecedented rise in The exchange rates of the dollar, and the resulting increase in the prices of foodstuffs and basic commodities, all of this is due to the failed policies of the Central Bank and the apparent failure to perform the tasks assigned to this important institution.

The deputy requested that appropriate legal measures be taken against the governor of the Central Bank in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 for causing damage to the funds and interests of the entity they work for, as they were directed to disburse Mubarak Kabir from hard currency over the years in exchange for forged import documents, which caused the loss and depletion of millions of dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:31 am