Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the meeting of the political bureaus of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patrioti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the meeting of the political bureaus of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patrioti Empty The start of the meeting of the political bureaus of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patrioti

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jan 2023, 5:07 am

The start of the meeting of the political bureaus of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union in Sulaymaniyah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-28 02:11
    Font

Shafaq News/ The political offices of the two main parties, the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, met this morning, Saturday, in the city of Sulaymaniyah, with the aim of calming the atmosphere in preparation for resolving the existing political problems and differences between the two sides.
    The meeting of the delegations of the two parties took place at the headquarters of the political office of the National Union in Sulaymaniyah, according to the Shafaq News agency reporter.

Our correspondent added that the meeting will discuss the internal situation in the Kurdistan Region and developments in the Iraqi political arena, in addition to activating the Independent High Commission for Elections and Referendum in the region and holding legislative elections in Kurdistan.
    The delegation of the Kurdistan Democratic Party includes: Jaafar Aminki, Mahmoud Muhammad, Heyman Hawrami, Peshtwan Sadiq, and Omid Sabah, while the delegation of the Patriotic Union includes Qubad Talabani, Darbaz Sarkot, Aso Mamand, Dara Rashid, and Amin Baba Sheikh.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:20 am