Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: The US dollar was fleeing from the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Foreign Minister: The US dollar was fleeing from the Iraqi market Empty Foreign Minister: The US dollar was fleeing from the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:37 am

[size=45][size=41]Foreign Minister: The US dollar was fleeing from the Iraqi market[/size]
     52 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein confirmed that the US dollar was fleeing from the Iraqi market.
    Hussein said in statements to Al-Arabiya TV, "The US dollar was fleeing from the Iraqi market. The US Federal Bank's actions affected the dollar crisis."
    He added, "We need the United States and to work with it, and there are no combat forces in Iraq, and the role of the coalition forces has turned into an advisory one."
    He continued, "Our relationship has become strong with Saudi Arabia, and we will discuss joint committees. We need regional and Gulf countries, and we are not on an isolated island, and our lands cannot be used to encroach on neighboring countries."
    And he indicated that "our national interest is what determines the policy of relations with others. Iran has changed the course of water from Iraq and Turkey is paying a small share of water to our country, and the crisis must be ended."
    He concluded, "The dialogue between Iran and Saudi Arabia concerns the two countries. The territory of Iraq should not be a starting point for any attack on the countries of the region. The tension between America and Iran affects us and we need to reduce it," noting that "the prime minister's visit to Washington is not on the table now."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am