Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the Judicial Oversight Authority meets an Iranian delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the Judicial Oversight Authority meets an Iranian delegation Empty The head of the Judicial Oversight Authority meets an Iranian delegation

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jan 2023, 2:04 pm

[size=35][size=35]The head of the Judicial Oversight Authority meets an Iranian delegation[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-29 | 14:24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Sunday, the head of the Judicial Supervision Authority, Laith Jabr Hamzah, met with a high-ranking Iranian judicial delegation.

The judiciary media said in a statement, “The head of the Judicial Oversight Authority, Judge Laith Jabr Hamzah, received today, Sunday, a high-level Iranian judicial delegation headed by the assistant of the judiciary in the Islamic Republic of Iran for international affairs and the secretary of the Human Rights Committee, Kazem Gharibadi, and the accompanying judicial delegation at Baghdad Airport.”

The statement added, "The reception ceremony was attended by the Judicial Supervisor Hassan Razzaq Katea Rasan and the Director General of the General Judicial Guards Department, Rahim Abd."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:20 am