Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 companies raised their purchases of Kurdistan oil, despite Baghdad's threats of legal prosecution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad - 3 companies raised their purchases of Kurdistan oil, despite Baghdad's threats of legal prosecution Empty 3 companies raised their purchases of Kurdistan oil, despite Baghdad's threats of legal prosecution

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jan 2023, 3:11 pm

3 companies raised their purchases of Kurdistan oil, despite Baghdad's threats of legal prosecution
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 23:07 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Bloomberg network specialized in economic data revealed the companies and countries that have increased their purchases of oil from the Kurdistan region, despite the Iraqi government's threats to companies buying crude oil not to buy oil from the region.
    And a lengthy report published by Bloomberg and seen by “Baghdad Today” stated that “last August, the Iraqi state oil marketing company, SOMO, sent a letter to commodity trading companies warning them of legal escalation against them in the event of purchasing Kurdish oil without obtaining approval from Baghdad.” .
    According to Bloomberg, the tanker tracking data it monitored shows the extent of the impact of Baghdad's threats, as Kurdish oil exports to ports in Spain, Greece and Italy have declined sharply since mid-2022.
    However, on the other hand, an increase in its flow to Israel, Croatia and China was monitored during the second half of the year until the beginning of 2023, which means that Baghdad’s threats will not affect the companies affiliated with these three countries in their reluctance to buy the region’s oil without Baghdad’s approval.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:24 pm