Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Consulate: We spent 600 thousand dollars on the universities of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Consulate: We spent 600 thousand dollars on the universities of Kurdistan Empty US Consulate: We spent 600 thousand dollars on the universities of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 4:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]US Consulate: We spent 600 thousand dollars on the universities of Kurdistan[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Consul General of the US Consulate General in the Kurdistan Region, Ervin Hicks, said that the United States has spent on the universities of the region, starting in July.[/size]
    [size=45]Irvin Hicks' statements came during the announcement ceremony of the education and technology development project, which was announced today by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the Kurdistan Regional Government.[/size]
    [size=45]"We have spent $600,000 in the Kurdistan Region to develop laboratories and technical aspects of universities, starting in July this year," the consul said.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "In the past, we trained university officials in the Kurdistan Region to be ready to develop the technology sector in their universities."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "The United States pays attention to technology in the Kurdistan Region, so that young people who graduate from university can respond to the labor market and adapt to the present."[/size]
    [size=45]The US consul confirmed that his country will continue to support the education and higher education sector in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:23 am