Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Source Confirms... Fighting Corruption Is One Of The Prime Minister's Top Priorities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Source Confirms... Fighting Corruption Is One Of The Prime Minister's Top Priorities Empty A Source Confirms... Fighting Corruption Is One Of The Prime Minister's Top Priorities

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 5:57 am

A Source Confirms... Fighting Corruption Is One Of The Prime Minister's Top Priorities
    On January 31, 2023
    [rtl]The Independent/- A government source confirmed that anti-corruption operations are among the top priorities of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, indicating that they are continuing with high growth.[/rtl]
    [rtl]“After the arrest of the former tax director, the anti-corruption operations are continuing with high momentum,” the source said in a press statement followed by Al-Independent newspaper today, Tuesday.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "these operations fall within the axis of" combating corruption and recovering looted funds," noting that it is "one of the most important priorities of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the Federal Integrity Commission announced that the support team of the Supreme Commission for Combating Corruption was able to carry out a qualitative operation that resulted in the arrest of four suspects, including the former director of the Tax Authority and his wife, and the seizure of large sums of money, gold jewelry and real estate.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:17 am