Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statement: The dollar crisis file and the necessary solutions are on the parliamentary and central f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central - Statement: The dollar crisis file and the necessary solutions are on the parliamentary and central f Empty Statement: The dollar crisis file and the necessary solutions are on the parliamentary and central f

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 6:04 am

Statement: The dollar crisis file and the necessary solutions are on the parliamentary and central finance meeting table
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 13:10 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Chairman of the Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, the fluctuation of the dollar exchange rates and the possibility of controlling it.
    And the media department of Parliament stated, in a statement received (Baghdad Today), that “the Chairman of the Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, received, in the presence of the members of the committee, the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, at the committee’s headquarters,” noting that “the governor of the bank presented his congratulations on the occasion of the election of the chairmanship of the Finance Committee, wishing the committee success. continue its regulatory and legislative work.

She added, "During the meeting, the issue of the fluctuation of the Iraqi dinar's exchange rate rise against the dollar and the possibility of controlling it to preserve the market was discussed, as well as a discussion of its repercussions on citizens and the steps of the Central Bank and the procedures followed by it.
    Editing: AQ

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:35 pm