Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif calls for the martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization Forces to be included in p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Alia Nassif calls for the martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization Forces to be included in p Empty Alia Nassif calls for the martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization Forces to be included in p

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 2:33 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Alia Nassif calls for the martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization Forces to be included in paying off the debts they owed to the banks[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy Alia Nassif, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, called for the martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization Forces to be included in the letter containing a request to provide it with the numbers and names of the wounded officers and ranks who owed debts to government banks, through which it is hoped that the debts will be extinguished.[/size]
    [size=45]And she said in a statement today: “The martyrs and wounded who have a disability of 50 percent or more among the officers and ranks in the Interior, Defense, Intelligence, National Security and Counter-Terrorism were mentioned in the book, but the martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization Forces were not mentioned, and therefore we hope that they will be included in extinguishing debts, knowing that most of them are from families.” Poor, and of course if a member is martyred or injured, his family will be financially affected, especially if he is the breadwinner for it, and their inclusion in this book is the simplest thing we offer in view of the great sacrifices made by the heroes of the popular crowd.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm