Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A lawsuit against Al-Halbousi for forgery.. Document

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A lawsuit against Al-Halbousi for forgery.. Document Empty A lawsuit against Al-Halbousi for forgery.. Document

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 5:38 am

A lawsuit against Al-Halbousi for forgery.. Document

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-01 04:34
    Font

Shafaq News/ Three members of the Iraqi Parliament filed a lawsuit against the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, before the Federal Supreme Court, on charges of "forgery".
    According to the lawsuit, the deputies who filed the lawsuit are "Duraid Jamil Ishou, Basem Fazaa Khashan, Hadi Hassan Marihaj."

According to a document published by Shafaq News Agency, the representative of the plaintiffs said that my client is challenging Parliamentary Resolution No. 22 of 2023 issued by Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi based on what the members of Parliament decided in session No. 2 on January 18, 2023, because he has falsified the truth. And the plaintiff, Representative Duraid Jamil Ishou, canceled the membership of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, despite the members of the Council voting on his membership in this session, as in the recordings attached to the petition of the lawsuit.
    He added that the defendant (Al-Halbousi) had to convey in his contested decision what the members of the House of Representatives decided by a simple majority in accordance with Article 59 second of the constitution faithfully without deficiency, addition, distortion or forgery.
    And he continued, for the foregoing, my clients, the members of the Integrity Committee, request the cancellation of the contested decision, and its legal effects, including the results of the elections of their committee, which took place after excluding one of its members and depriving him of his right to nominate and vote in accordance with Article 72 of the internal system of the House of Representatives.

Representative Duraid Jamil had previously announced his intention to challenge the elections for the presidency of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, and said that he was excluded from the committee, and this is contrary to the internal system in the House of Representatives, and we will file an appeal in the Federal Court to invalidate the election of the committee chairman and his two deputies.
    And last Sunday, the Iraqi Parliament elected Representative Ziyad Al-Janabi as Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, and Representative Alia Nassif was elected as First Vice-Chairman of the Committee and Karim Shakour as Second Deputy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:33 pm