Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington receives "compelling evidence"... Iran trades in Iraqi dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington receives "compelling evidence"... Iran trades in Iraqi dollars Empty Washington receives "compelling evidence"... Iran trades in Iraqi dollars

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 5:41 am

Washington receives "compelling evidence"... Iran trades in Iraqi dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-01 03:30
    Font

Shafaq News / A Saudi newspaper revealed, on Wednesday, that the US Treasury Department has obtained compelling evidence that Iran has traded dollars that Iraq recently received from Washington, during the past two weeks.

Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper stated, in a report seen by Shafaq News Agency, that "the Americans feel that Baghdad is dealing with indifference to their recent warnings to Iraqi financial institutions that buy and sell dollars."
    The newspaper pointed out, "The Iraqi government tried to build a European pressure group on the United States to ease its restrictions on dollar sales in Iraq, but Baghdad's diplomatic channels failed in these efforts."
    It quoted Iraqi sources as saying that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani tried to create a (lobby) during his recent visit to Paris and Berlin last month."
    The sources pointed out that the Sudanese government is concerned that the dollar crisis may end with the government's fall quickly, and that the channels that Al-Sudani chose to persuade the Europeans to help Iraq to put pressure on Washington were weak and traditional.
    Another source, who the newspaper said was familiar with the government's atmosphere, stated that "Al-Sudani's small team does not include any expert in European affairs, while the employees of the Iraqi embassy in Paris and an unknown businessman were relied on to arrange Al-Sudani's visit to Paris."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:20 pm