Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance begins with reading and discussing the insurance and retirement law for worker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance begins with reading and discussing the insurance and retirement law for worker Empty Parliamentary Finance begins with reading and discussing the insurance and retirement law for worker

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 5:53 am

Parliamentary Finance begins with reading and discussing the insurance and retirement law for workers and the private sector
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 13:50 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, announced today, Wednesday, the start of reading and discussing the Social Security and Retirement Law for workers and the private sector.
    Cougar said, to (Baghdad Today), that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee met and discussed the Social Security and Retirement Law for workers and the private sector," noting that "this law is of great importance for Iraq from an economic point of view, And also aims to activate and strengthen the work of the private sector in a large way to be parallel to the government sector.

And Cougar stated, "This important law has been suspended from the previous parliamentary sessions, and we will work to legislate this law during the next stage because of its importance."
    He pointed out that "we will have meetings in the coming days in order to study the law well and take the observations and proposals of the parliamentarians and the relevant parliamentary committees, in addition to civil society organizations."
    Editing: AQ
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:17 pm