Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Commission: More than three million dollars will be recovered in one of the neighboring co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Commission: More than three million dollars will be recovered in one of the neighboring co Empty Integrity Commission: More than three million dollars will be recovered in one of the neighboring co

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad-conscious
    Today, Wednesday, the Integrity Commission announced the move to recover more than three million dollars from a neighboring country.
    The head of the commission, Haider Hanoun, said in a press conference held today and attended by the correspondent of the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the money recovery fund aims to recover smuggled Iraqi money and others," noting that "the money has been recovered in a number of countries."
    He added, "There are more than three million dollars that will be recovered from one of the neighboring countries," noting that "the area of ​​corruption is wide and we are working to reduce it."
    He stated that "combating corruption is one of the priorities of the ministerial curriculum," pointing to "beseeching the internationally corrupt through concluding agreements."
    Hanoun stated that "the judiciary provides great support to the Integrity Commission," stressing that "fighting corruption is a collective responsibility."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:51 am