Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank announces the deposit of more than 80 million dollars in the Iraq Money Recovery Fu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank announces the deposit of more than 80 million dollars in the Iraq Money Recovery Fu Empty The Central Bank announces the deposit of more than 80 million dollars in the Iraq Money Recovery Fu

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 6:23 am

[size=35][size=35]The Central Bank announces the deposit of more than 80 million dollars in the Iraq Money Recovery Fund[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-02-01 | 06:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Central Bank of Iraq announced today, Wednesday, the deposit of more than 80 million dollars in the Iraq Money Recovery Fund.

According to a document issued by the Central Bank obtained by Alsumaria News, “the amount of eighty million, two hundred and fifteen thousand, four hundred and sixty-two dollars and 26 cents was deposited in the DFI account on 1/31/2023. "

For its part, the media office of the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "the competent authorities managed to recover an amount of more than 80 million dollars from the stolen funds and re-enter them into the state treasure."

He added, "This came in accordance with the government's approach and within the government's continuous efforts to recover Iraq's money smuggled abroad."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:36 am