Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh Alliance is optimistic about the Sudanese measures in the dollar file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh Alliance is optimistic about the Sudanese measures in the dollar file Empty Al-Fateh Alliance is optimistic about the Sudanese measures in the dollar file

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 7:48 am

[rtl]Al-Fateh Alliance is optimistic about the Sudanese measures in the dollar file[/rtl]
     2023/02/01 18:02 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Hussein Al-Fatlawi, affirmed, on Wednesday, the ability of government measures to restore the exchange rate of the dollar to its normal state, indicating that the plans announced by Al-Sudani are important in stabilizing the exchange rate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Al-Fatlawi said in a press statement, "We are optimistic about the measures of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani to overcome the dollar crisis through his practice of working with high professionalism towards the crisis, relying on highly professional plans and procedures." .” 

He added, "The plans revealed by Al-Sudanese yesterday that it will limit the rise of the dollar and return its exchange to what it was according to the exchange rate set by the Central Bank," noting that "what he proposed of procedures and Solutions capable of overcoming the external and internal causes that were the cause of the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar.” .

Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani had confirmed, during a televised meeting, his intention to restore the exchange rate of the dollar and hold traders accountable for manipulating prices.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:33 am