Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the "Sudanese Blades"... Parliamentary Finance reveals the truth about the tendency to change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the "Sudanese Blades"... Parliamentary Finance reveals the truth about the tendency to change  Empty After the "Sudanese Blades"... Parliamentary Finance reveals the truth about the tendency to change

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 7:56 am

After the "Sudanese Blades"... Parliamentary Finance reveals the truth about the tendency to change the exchange rate
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 16:35 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the fact that there is a government intention to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar in the 2023 budget law .
    A member of the committee, the representative of the coordination framework, Mueen Al-Kadhimi, told "Baghdad Today" that "the Iraqi government has no intention or direction towards reducing the exchange rate of the dollar in the budget law for the year 2023, And the price that was fixed within the budget is 1450 dinars.
    And Al-Kazemi stated, “The Iraqi government, in cooperation with the monetary authority, is working to develop quick solutions in order to control the high exchange rate of the dollar in the local market, and some solutions will be implemented soon and will have an impact on the exchange rate in the market.”
    And Al-Sudani had said in televised statements that changing the exchange rate of the dollar is possible, in the context of his talk about the 2023 budget, while he advised the Iraqis not to acquire the dollar, because “the dinar is stronger.” which prompted the belief that the government could change the exchange rate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:25 am