Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To solve the dollar crisis.. A parliamentary proposal to convert car purchases into Iraqi dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dollar - To solve the dollar crisis.. A parliamentary proposal to convert car purchases into Iraqi dinars Empty To solve the dollar crisis.. A parliamentary proposal to convert car purchases into Iraqi dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 4:51 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]To solve the dollar crisis.. A parliamentary proposal to convert car purchases into Iraqi dinars[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the representative of Tasmeem Ali Al-Mashkoor considered that it is necessary to transfer internal commercial transactions in dinars to reduce the demand for dollars, especially the purchase and pricing of cars in Iraqi dinars.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mashkoor said, "Dealing in dollars is necessary, but we must take steps to move away from the dollar to mitigate the causes of its unacceptable rise," noting that "we must leave a lot of internal dealings in dollars to strengthen the dinar by dealing with it."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The failure of banks to pump dollars contributed to its rise, and in order not to allow it to rise further, we have to go to deal in dinars, whether to buy and sell vehicles or other transactions, to end a number of local transactions in dollars and rely on our currency."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:19 pm