Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blaskhart calls for expediting the approval of the budget and giving priority to diversifying the ec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blaskhart calls for expediting the approval of the budget and giving priority to diversifying the ec Empty Blaskhart calls for expediting the approval of the budget and giving priority to diversifying the ec

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 11:33 am

Blaskhart calls for expediting the approval of the budget and giving priority to diversifying the economy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The UN representative in Iraq, Jeanine Plasschaert, said today, Thursday, that the new Iraqi government has affirmed its commitment to combating corruption and improving services.
    During her briefing to the Security Council, Plasschaert stated that "the Iraqi government needs political support to move forward and fulfill the aspirations of citizens, and affirmed its commitment to combating corruption and improving services, which are commendable efforts."
    "I encourage the Iraqi government to persevere in combating corruption," she added, noting that "the government is making more efforts to recover smuggled funds."
    And she continued, "The government affirmed its commitment to settling outstanding issues with the Kurdistan region, and we look forward to a sustainable agreement between Baghdad and Erbil and its inclusion in the 2023 budget," stressing "the importance of quickly approving the federal budget."
    She emphasized "the need to prioritize economic diversification and not rely on oil alone, including the development of a private sector with the ability to create job opportunities."

Views 62
    Added 02/02/2023 - 7:24 PM
    Updated 2023/02/02 - 8:31 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:13 am