Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Instead of Iranian... Parliamentary oil: Iraq will suffice with domestic gas to operate electric sta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Instead of Iranian... Parliamentary oil: Iraq will suffice with domestic gas to operate electric sta Empty Instead of Iranian... Parliamentary oil: Iraq will suffice with domestic gas to operate electric sta

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2023, 4:45 am

Instead of Iranian... Parliamentary oil: Iraq will suffice with domestic gas to operate electric stations by 2025

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-02 08:44
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee revealed, on Thursday, the Ministry of Oil's plan to enter Iraq into a stage of self-sufficiency in domestic gas by 2025, while pointing out that the gas will be used as an alternative to Iranian gas by operating electric power stations. 
    Committee member Bahaa Al-Nouri told Shafaq News agency, "In the past years, the Ministry of Oil has prepared a plan to invest gas in the governorates of Maysan, Basra, Diyala, and Anbar," noting that "during the next two years, and by the year 2025, Iraq will have gas self-sufficiency at a high rate of about 80%." 

He added that "sufficiency in gas will contribute to the generation and operation of electric power stations and Iraq will not need Iranian gas," noting that "there are a number of electrical stations now operating with local Iraqi gas and other stations with Iranian supplied gas."
    Al-Nouri explained, "The local gas is not sufficient to operate all the electric stations at the present time, so Iraq is moving to import Iranian gas to fill the actual need to operate the electric stations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:34 pm