Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Its employees from Iraq after a dispute over energy projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Its employees from Iraq after a dispute over energy projects Empty Its employees from Iraq after a dispute over energy projects

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:06 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Its employees from Iraq after a dispute over energy projects[/size]

[size=45]Three sources told Reuters that the French oil company “Total Energies” is withdrawing its foreign employees from Iraq as it seeks to resolve problems with Baghdad regarding a group of energy projects worth $ 27 billion.[/size]
    [size=45]Foreign employees left the country while Total Energies asked Iraqi employees to work from home, according to one of the sources.[/size]
    [size=45]Total Energy declined to comment, while the Iraqi Oil Ministry has not yet responded to a request for comment.[/size]
    [size=45]"We do not know if this dismissal is real or if it is a negotiating pressure card," Mustafa Jabbar Sanad, a member of the Iraqi parliament, tweeted on January 30.[/size]
    [size=45]Three sources said that Iraq's demand for a 40% partnership in the group of projects is a major sticking point in the long-delayed agreement, while the French company wants a majority stake.[/size]
    [size=45]A source stated that the dispute caused the failure of a meeting held last week by Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani, who took office last October, with the CEO of Total Energies, Patrick Pouyanne.[/size]
    [size=45]Two sources pointed out that Baghdad could not cancel the previous government's decision to demand a partnership of 40%, because that would be tantamount to a waiver of Iraq's rights.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:46 am