Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Signs of a strong decline of the dollar in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Signs of a strong decline of the dollar in Iraq Empty Signs of a strong decline of the dollar in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 5:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Signs of a strong decline of the dollar in Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi confirmed today, Friday, that the dollar curve began to “break”, after the issuance of two important statements from the Central Bank of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Marsoumi said in a blog post, "The dollar price curve has begun to break, for one dollar = 1,630 dinars."[/size]
    [size=45]The Central Bank of Iraq had issued a wide package of facilities to obtain the dollar is the first package, promising to issue another package soon.[/size]
    [size=45]On the other hand, the central bank finished hours ago its meeting with the US Treasury delegation in Turkey, while the bank quoted the treasury as saying it was "ready to show the necessary flexibility."[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, our correspondent confirmed that “one of the exchange offices acknowledged that everything confirms that there is a strong decline in the exchange of the dollar that began after the end of the Turkey meeting,” noting that “in Baquba, for example, the buying of the dollar stopped completely and even selling is waiting for tomorrow.”[/size]
    [size=45]Our correspondent confirmed that the exchange rate of the dollar decreased at 165 thousand dinars, compared to 100 dollars in the local markets in Nineveh now.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:30 pm