Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament is working on approving a package of laws that affect the lives of citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament is working on approving a package of laws that affect the lives of citizens Empty Deputy: Parliament is working on approving a package of laws that affect the lives of citizens

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:21 am

[size=46]Deputy: Parliament is working on approving a package of laws that affect the lives of citizens[/size]
    Iraq
    11:00 - 2023-02-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed that Parliament is on the verge of settling a package of laws and legislating those that are in direct contact with the life of the citizen.
    Committee member Ahmed Fawaz said that the next few days will witness the adoption of a package of important laws, which are among the laws that directly affect the life of the citizen, as work is underway to resolve and approve them. 
    He added that resolving the suspended laws and the stage from the previous parliamentary session was dependent on resolving the presidencies of the committees, as the road became clear after the completion of this matter, especially the health insurance, retirement and civil service bills. 
    And a member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee stated that the preoccupation in the House of Representatives has focused on choosing the heads of parliamentary committees, as well as approving the budget law, as the presidencies have been completed and awaiting the resolution of the budget file in order to vote on it in Parliament. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 am