Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif calls on the public, political forces, cultural and media circles to support the Iraqi d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif calls on the public, political forces, cultural and media circles to support the Iraqi d Empty Alia Nassif calls on the public, political forces, cultural and media circles to support the Iraqi d

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 4:41 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Alia Nassif calls on the public, political forces, cultural and media circles to support the Iraqi dinar[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Alia Nassif called on the public, political forces, cultural and media circles to support the Iraqi dinar and support strict government efforts to limit tampering with the people's livelihood, expecting a continued decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar with the continuation of the security campaign to pursue currency smugglers and perpetrators of money laundering crimes.[/size]
    [size=45]And she said in a statement today: “One of the most important reasons behind (the deliberate and artificial rise) of the exchange rate of the dollar in the markets and stock exchanges is the destructive role of currency speculators, dollar smuggling groups, and money laundering mafias, and with the state declaring war on these, the price of the dollar fell and will continue to decline quickly.” Indicating: “This economic war is one of the difficult challenges facing the current government, and it must win.”[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif called on all political forces, the masses, cultural and media circles, activists and bloggers to "support the Iraqi dinar and support strict government efforts to limit manipulation of the dollar's exchange rate against the dinar and cut off those who tamper with the Iraqi people's livelihood.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:03 am