Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank's procedures "augurate well" and the dollar will return to i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank's procedures "augurate well" and the dollar will return to i Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank's procedures "augurate well" and the dollar will return to i

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 5:51 am

Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank's procedures "augurate well" and the dollar will return to its previous position

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Nermin Maarouf, announced today, Sunday, that the results of the meeting between the Central Bank and the US Treasury “promise well,” especially since the Central Bank announced after the end of the visit that in the Coming days it will have a visit to Washington.
    Maarouf told (Baghdad Today) that "the central bank and the government have a serious intention to restore stability to the exchange market and financial dealings in general in the country," noting that "this is happening through the measures taken by the monetary authority in the country.”
    She added, "The measures taken by the Central Bank will bear fruit in the near future," stressing that "the dollar will return to its previous position."
    Earlier, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the conclusion of the meeting of the governor of the central bank with the Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury, while referring to the treasury's willingness to "flexibility."
    The bank said, in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail, and his accompanying delegation concluded this evening, Friday, 3/2/2023 in Turkey, his meetings with US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Brian Nelson and his accompanying delegation .”
    According to the statement, “During the meeting, they discussed prospects for cooperation and coordination between the two sides, in a way that contributes to achieving the stability of the exchange rate in Iraq and the mechanisms related to that .”
    And the US Treasury affirmed "its support for achieving economic stability in Iraq, in reference to strengthening what was discussed between the Iraqi Prime Minister and the US President in the phone call that took place between them yesterday, Thursday, regarding emphasizing the importance of Iraq's stability to the region .”
    The US Treasury Department expressed "its readiness for the necessary flexibility to achieve common goals, and it was agreed to continue coordination and cooperation during the meetings to be held in Washington, DC, before the middle of this month ."
    And the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar has been witnessing, for more than two months, a decline against the US dollar at an upward pace on an almost daily basis, as the exchange rate reached Thursday and Friday, to the threshold of 170 thousand dinars , and in some financial markets and stock exchanges it reached about 175 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, which is a record that has not been previously registered. 
    Edit: R.p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:10 am