Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE WORLD BANK: THE SLOWDOWN IN THE GROWTH OF THE IRAQI ECONOMY IN TWO YEARS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE WORLD BANK: THE SLOWDOWN IN THE GROWTH OF THE IRAQI ECONOMY IN TWO YEARS Empty THE WORLD BANK: THE SLOWDOWN IN THE GROWTH OF THE IRAQI ECONOMY IN TWO YEARS

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]THE WORLD BANK: THE SLOWDOWN IN THE GROWTH OF THE IRAQI ECONOMY IN TWO YEARS[/size]

Sunday, February 5, 2023 9:59 am
    Follow-up / National News Center
    The World Bank expected a slowdown in the rate of economic growth in Iraq during the years 2023 and 2024.
    The bank said in a report, which the National News Center viewed, that “the growth rate is expected to slow down in the Middle East and North Africa region, to reach 3.5% in 2023 and 2.7% in 2024,” noting that “the slowdown is due to the decline in the boom that achieved by the oil-exporting countries, as growth is expected to slow down from 6.1% in 2022 to 3.3% in 2023 and 2.3% in 2024.
    He indicated that it is expected that "growth in Iraq will slow down to 4% in 2023 and to 2.9% in 2024, i.e. less than pre-pandemic levels," noting that it is likely that "a shortage of water and electricity supplies, in addition to what the country is witnessing, will The state of political instability and violence hindered its efforts to achieve stronger growth rates.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:17 am