Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Its oil almost glows

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Its oil almost glows Empty Its oil almost glows

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 9:28 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Its oil almost glows[/size]

[size=45]Rayhana Mousawi[/size]
    [size=45]Since God created the creatures, and found humanity, for a purpose, and for the existence of reasons and causes, as He created him from nothingness and the Creator created him for a reason that is not hidden from the creature, so that creation does not have a pretext for denying it, or neglecting it.[/size]
    [size=45]All of creation witnesses them against himself? (Am I not your Lord?) And I testify them of this cause, and the testimony of the nations of the prophets about their prophets and their messengers, so no one can deny the truth of this testimony or invalidate it. In the most perfect way.[/size]
    [size=45]The nations that preceded us did not reach us from their news, that there was a messenger or a prophet, or a warner who had failed to perform his mission towards them, and it did not reach that a nation had been devoid of a warner, or a messenger, or a prophet. In the completion of this project, the management of this project is transmitted from one messenger to another, from one prophet to another, and from a warner to a warner. If it were not for this principle, the earth would have become a stubble, and people would be superior to each other, and the oppression of the sultans would prevail, and injustice and oppression prevailed, so the principle of preserving the universe It depends on its owner, and the principle of equilibrium in this universe is due to the reality of the cause of the universe.[/size]
    [size=45]Everything in our universe is subject to laws and laws, and these laws and the universe are subject to the Owner, the Omnipotent, the One who commands, and the Forbidder, and He is the One God, unique in His attributes, transcendent to what is in the hands of this universe, and prophecy is not isolated from submission to this power, but it is a means found for the righteousness of creatures And its stability.[/size]
    [size=45]It becomes clear to us: The prophecy, the imamate, and the message have an effective force on this earth, so everything has an effective force and control [independent of total control]. And the messengers, Muhammad bin Abdullah, may God’s prayers be upon him and his family, who came with a project that included the breadth of the world. He was a prophet and Adam was between water and mud, and his pure offspring were surrounded by the Throne of the Most Merciful. God created this creation for their sake. And in their love) But what should the one who wants to hide this light and extinguish it with his childish and satanic tricks (they want to extinguish the light of God, and God will perfect His light even if the polytheists hate it) and the completion of this light will be at the hands of the seal of infallibility, and the perfecter of the Imamate, a project for which the prophets, messengers and imams prepared to be done.[/size]
    [size=45]O you who believe, whoever sees this light in his heart does not make it extinguished without responding to the invitation of the Beloved. shines.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:49 pm