Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France announces the desire of its companies to invest in a vital field in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France announces the desire of its companies to invest in a vital field in Iraq Empty France announces the desire of its companies to invest in a vital field in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 9:32 am

France announces the desire of its companies to invest in a vital field in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    On Sunday, the Minister of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Benign Rikani, called on French companies to participate in the implementation of service projects in Iraq.
    In a statement on the sidelines of his meeting with the French ambassador to Baghdad, Eric Chevalier, and the regional director of the French Development Agency in the Middle East, Catherine Bono, Rikani said, "Deepening joint relations between the two friendly countries is an important matter, especially after the recent successful visit of Prime Minister Mohamed Shiaa al-Sudani to Paris." ".
    He added,, "The ministry has many projects in the fields of roads and bridges, housing, water, and sewage, in addition to projects for the basic design of cities."
    For his part, the French ambassador expressed during the meeting "the desire of French companies to implement projects, especially in the water sector, as well as the support of the French Development Agency to finance projects, including the expansion and development of water networks in Mosul, and the heavy water treatment plant in Khalidiya in Anbar province."

Views 126
    Added 2023/02/05 - 4:15 PM
    Updated 2023/02/05 - 6:31 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:13 am