Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The Istanbul meeting yielded happy results that pave the way for the upcoming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The Istanbul meeting yielded happy results that pave the way for the upcoming Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Istanbul meeting yielded happy results that pave the way for the upcoming

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2023, 5:28 am

Parliamentary Finance: The Istanbul meeting yielded happy results that pave the way for the upcoming negotiations in Washington to stabilize the market 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Moeen Al-Kazemi, explained that the meeting between the Iraqi Central Bank and the US Federal Reserve included simplifying procedures for conducting bank transfers with countries of the world according to the instructions and controls followed in the banking system.
    Al-Kazemi said in a televised interview, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that there are fruitful and promising results after meeting with the representative of the US Federal Reserve in Istanbul, in preparation for the upcoming negotiations in Washington between the Iraqi and American sides on the 8-9 of this February, and discussing the measures that the Central Bank will take through the work of the electronic platform. .
    Al-Kazemi added, the government and the Central Bank should take more simplified measures than what was announced to attract merchants to submit their requests to finance their transfers with correspondent banks and to give assurances, including that transfers are not linked to tax because it is one of the main barriers to merchants not entering the platform and window of the Central Bank.

Views 3
    Added 02/06/2023 - 11:59 AM
    Updated 2023/02/06 - 2:19 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:50 am