Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan announces the cessation of oil exports to Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan announces the cessation of oil exports to Turkey Empty Kurdistan announces the cessation of oil exports to Turkey

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2023, 5:41 am

Kurdistan announces the cessation of oil exports to Turkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-06 05:05
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Ministry of Natural Resources in Kurdistan Region announced, on Monday, the suspension of oil exports to Turkey, attributing the reason for that to the recent earthquakes.
    "Because of the earthquakes that struck Turkey and Syria, and to make sure of the safety of the oil export process, it was decided to stop the oil export process through the Kurdistan Region-Turkey pipeline," the ministry said in a statement received by Shafaq News agency. 

The statement of the Ministry of Wealth added, "The export process will be resumed after the disclosure reports issued by the concerned authorities are issued."
    Today, Monday noon, a new earthquake struck the city of Kahramanmaraş, southeastern Turkey, with a magnitude of 7.5 on the Richter scale.
    Residents in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon felt the intensity of the earthquake, without any reports of losses so far.
    The cities of southern and southeastern Turkey and northern Syria witnessed, early Monday, a strong earthquake, with a magnitude ranging between 7.4 and 7.8, according to the different observatories. 
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan revealed that the death toll from the devastating earthquake had reached 6,300 dead and injured, while the Syrian Ministry of Health announced that the death toll had risen to more than 1,368.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:14 am