Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate will be 135 thousand dinars, compared to 100 dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate will be 135 thousand dinars, compared to 100 dollars Empty Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate will be 135 thousand dinars, compared to 100 dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Feb 2023, 4:21 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate will be 135 thousand dinars, compared to 100 dollars[/size]
    Economie
    13:05 - 2023-02-07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, confirmed today, Tuesday, the reduction of the dollar exchange rate to 1335 dinars, while indicating that the government bears the loss of the reduction.

Cougar said in a press statement, "The exchange rate of the dollar will be 135 thousand dinars compared to 100 dollars, which is a fixed, official and one price, and there will be no price for merchants and a price for citizens."

He added, "There is a political response in the House of Representatives to pressure from the street and an acceptance of determining the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar for this price."

Cougar added, "We do not have a crisis with the dollar, and the crisis is a remittance crisis, and it can be resolved through understanding with the United States and the US Federal Bank."

He pointed out, "The government will bear the loss of reducing the exchange rate, and the loss will be about 10 trillion dinars, to be added as a deficit percentage in the budget."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:25 am