Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"ExxonMobil" is close to leaving Iraq.. Learn about the details of the upcoming deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"ExxonMobil" is close to leaving Iraq.. Learn about the details of the upcoming deal Empty "ExxonMobil" is close to leaving Iraq.. Learn about the details of the upcoming deal

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 5:26 am

"ExxonMobil" is close to leaving Iraq.. Learn about the details of the upcoming deal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    ExxonMobil is close to exiting the West Qurna 1 field.
    And the "Iraq Oil" website stated in a report translated by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the company "is negotiating a two-part deal to sell its 32.7% stake in the West Qurna 1 oil field to the Malaysian Pertamina Company and the Basra Oil Company owned by the Iraqi state."
    The sale, if it takes place, according to the site, will lead to “resolving the dispute that Exxon Mobil presented to international arbitration. On the other hand, it will strengthen China’s foothold in the Iraqi oil sector, as the Chinese PetroChina Company, which currently owns a non-operating share of 32.7 percent, will take over. % in the project, the role of the operator.
    According to the site, two Iraqi officials in the oil sector confirmed the outlines of this proposed deal, "whereby Pertamina will obtain an additional 10% stake in the project, raising its total stake to 20%, while the Basra Oil Company will buy the remaining 22.7% stake from ExxonMobil." .

Views 224
    Added 2023/02/10 - 2:03 PM
    Updated 02/10/2023 - 2:26 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:31 am