Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity calls for the transfer of commercial exchange areas at the border crossings to the Iraqi s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Integrity calls for the transfer of commercial exchange areas at the border crossings to the Iraqi s Empty Integrity calls for the transfer of commercial exchange areas at the border crossings to the Iraqi s

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 1:43 pm

[size=46]Integrity calls for the transfer of commercial exchange areas at the border crossings to the Iraqi side[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Policy

[size][size][rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl][/size]
    [/size]

[size=30]The Federal Integrity Commission called for transferring the commercial exchange areas of the Zurbatiya border crossing and other outlets from the Iranian side to the Iraqi side. To enable the authorities in charge of the port to supervise, monitor, and verify, in a clear and proper manner, the incoming consignments.[/size]

[size=30]A statement of integrity said, "The Department of Prevention in the Commission confirmed, in a report prepared by it on the visit that its field team made to the General Authority of Customs, to see the customs exemptions at the Zurbatia port in Wasit Governorate, that this measure will contribute to controlling the phenomenon of smuggling and the introduction of goods not covered by it." Exemption and prohibited goods that constitute security and health damage, and in order to prevent waste of public money and protect the national product.[/size]
    [size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:20 am