Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese advisor talks about "new economic thought" for Iraqproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

advisor - Sudanese advisor talks about "new economic thought" for Iraqproposals from Empty Sudanese advisor talks about "new economic thought" for Iraqproposals from

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Sudanese advisor talks about "new economic thought" for Iraq[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 22:10 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the advisor to the Prime Minister for Investment Affairs, Muhammad al-Najjar, revealed the existence of a new economic thought adopted by the government, describing Iraq as a "jewel for investors."
    Al-Najjar said in a televised interview, followed by (Baghdad Today), that "the meetings held by the Iraqi delegation, which arrived, on Wednesday, in Washington, focused on what he described as" the new economic thought of the Iraqi government, "noting that" the American companies that the delegation met "have interest to invest in Iraq.
    Al-Najjar added, "Iraq and the United States are linked to a strategic agreement that many of its provisions are still (not activated properly), and he pointed out that" Baghdad and Washington want to increase the volume of investments in the fields of energy, electricity, technology, agriculture, and in the field of food production.
    He continued, "The visits made by the Sudanese Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a, to neighboring countries and European countries come in the context of implementing the new policy that focuses on "economic ties that benefit all parties" and leads to Iraq's restoration of "its strategic role in this field."
    While he described Iraq as a "jewel for investors", being "the only country that does not need feasibility studies to know whether the project will succeed or not, because the opportunity is ripe."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am