Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today .. release the salaries of retired workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today .. release the salaries of retired workers Empty Today .. release the salaries of retired workers

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:03 am

Today .. release the salaries of retired workers

9/11/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD - Batool al-Hassani launches circle of retirement and social security for the workers of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs on Thursday, the salaries of retired workers for the months of July and August of this year. media source in the ministry said »Sabah» Ban circle of retirement and social security for workers completed all the procedures for the distribution of salaries in coordination with the Center Mail Baghdad and the provinces of the recipients of the smart card only will be the announcement of the workers who did not receive the card in the coming days. , and pointed out that the retired content which has 30 years of service and more will receive a pension of $ 400 000 dinars for two months, while Receives retired content which has a service less than 30 years old a pension of $ 340 000 dinars for two months, while receiving the family of deceased pensioner, which has more than three beneficiaries 300 000 dinars for two months. source added that the family of deceased pensioner consisting of worthy two will receive 280 000 dinars for two months, while receiving the family of deceased pensioner, consisting of one receivable amount 260 000 dinars for two months, calling on retirees to audit banks by area of residence for the purpose of receiving their pensions with them Mstsahben smart card.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:41 am