Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governmental support for the declaration of Wasit, the agricultural capital of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governmental support for the declaration of Wasit, the agricultural capital of Iraq Empty Governmental support for the declaration of Wasit, the agricultural capital of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 5:00 am

[size=45][size=41]Governmental support for the declaration of Wasit, the agricultural capital of Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]two hours ago
    one minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today, Wednesday, the governor of Wasit, Muhammad al-Mayahi, confirmed the existence of efforts to declare Wasit the agricultural capital of Iraq, while pointing out the focus on the completion of open infrastructure projects.
    Al-Mayahi told the official agency, followed by (Al-Oula News), that "the Wasit governorate plan is currently focused directly on completing open projects, especially infrastructure projects."
    He added, "The governorate administration is working hard to create logistical, security, and administrative conditions to make Wasit the agricultural capital of Iraq," noting, "This project is an integrated national project that will enhance the national economy, and requires an integrated government program to support farmers with large agricultural lands."
    The governor indicated that "there are more than 6 million dunams in Wasit Governorate," explaining that "the Wasit project, the agricultural capital of Iraq, receives attention and support from the President of the Republic."
    He stressed that "the province is in the process of presenting the project to the Prime Minister to obtain his support, because agriculture is a permanent economy," pointing to the necessity of "supporting farmers and agricultural areas in Wasit province and giving them complete privacy, as it is the first province in the field of grain cultivation, in addition to the availability of livestock in it." .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:23 am