Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In A Parliamentary Host.. The Minister Of Labor Discusses Labor, Disability And Social Protection La

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In A Parliamentary Host.. The Minister Of Labor Discusses Labor, Disability And Social Protection La Empty In A Parliamentary Host.. The Minister Of Labor Discusses Labor, Disability And Social Protection La

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 8:52 am

In A Parliamentary Host.. The Minister Of Labor Discusses Labor, Disability And Social Protection Laws, And The Ministry's Allocations
    02/15/2023

Earth News / The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, discussed today, Wednesday, with the Labor Committee and parliamentary civil society organizations, labor laws, disability and social protection, and the ministry’s allocations that must be available within the 2023 budget.
    A statement of the ministry, received by Earth News, stated that “this was during his hosting in the House of Representatives, in the presence of the advanced owners of the Authority for the Care of People with Disabilities and Special Needs and the Social Protection Authority. sponsored.”
    Al-Asadi referred during the meeting to "the sums that must be allocated in light of the recent data after the launch of the major search campaign for applicants to include about two million beneficiaries in social protection, in addition to the ministry receiving about 600,000 requests to be included in the salary of a full-time appointee through the electronic window, in addition to other services that it provides to other groups." like the unemployed.”
    He explained, "The ministry has developed a well-thought-out plan for the continuation of work by providing material and logistical support that suits the work of the Social Protection Authority and the groups concerned with it to complete the process of searching families that were registered in the electronic poverty form."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:52 am