Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce put forward a road map that will reduce the demand for the dollar by 50% in Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chambers of Commerce put forward a road map that will reduce the demand for the dollar by 50% in Ira Empty Chambers of Commerce put forward a road map that will reduce the demand for the dollar by 50% in Ira

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2023, 2:25 pm

Chambers of Commerce put forward a road map that will reduce the demand for the dollar by 50% in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 21:00 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Diyala
    Today, Friday, the Diyala Chambers of Commerce presented a road map that will reduce the demand for buying dollars by 50%.
    The head of the Chambers of Commerce in Diyala, Muhammad al-Tamimi, said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "food security through the provision of basic materials in the markets is a strategic necessity in all countries of the world, including Iraq, which suffers from high poverty rates and there are more than 13 million people at risk of poverty." .
    He added, "The governments after 2003 gave up their position in perpetuating the market's momentum with imported foodstuffs in favor of companies and traders over the course of 20 years, which led to multiple negatives in the presence of speculation and monopoly, in addition to the scarcity of the dollar, which has become another pressure factor on the Iraqi markets."
    He pointed to "the need for the government to return to the markets by reopening associations and markets to sell foodstuffs at cost prices and controlling prices to protect 13 million people at risk of poverty," noting that "the government's entry into the food security support line directly will reduce the demand for dollars by 50 percent." % by changing the internal trade pattern of the dinar, in addition to preventing speculation, monopoly and exploitation of crises.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:29 am