Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The strategic agreement between Iraq and the US is an important and essential framework “between the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The strategic agreement between Iraq and the US is an important and essential framework “between the Empty The strategic agreement between Iraq and the US is an important and essential framework “between the

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014, 4:20 am

The strategic agreement between Iraq and the US is an important and essential framework “between the two countries

Thursday, 11 September, 2014

BAGHDAD / NINA / President Fuad Masum described on Thursday the strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States as “an important and essential framework” between the two countries.

A statement by the Presidency of the Republic, “said that Masum received, in Baghdad today, the US Secretary of State John Kerry and the delegation accompanying him.

President Masum expressed during the interview ” the importance of this visit, which comes in the circumstances of completing the formation of the Iraqi government on the basis of partnership and national unity.

For his part, John Kerry congratulated Masum for electing him as the President and the practising his duties as President of the Republic of Iraq and his efforts to form a government, where he wished to these efforts more successful in this sensitive historical condition.

LINK      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:39 am