Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Commerce in Parliament: Without approving the budget, we will face a food shortage in Ap

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Minister of Commerce in Parliament: Without approving the budget, we will face a food shortage in Ap Empty Minister of Commerce in Parliament: Without approving the budget, we will face a food shortage in Ap

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2023, 7:40 am

Minister of Commerce in Parliament: Without approving the budget, we will face a food shortage in April

[ltr]2023.02.23 - 16:14[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    On Thursday, the Minister of Commerce, Atheer Al-Ghurairy, announced that the ministry will face a food shortage next April, if the 2023 budget is not approved.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

A member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, Soran Omar Saeed, said in an interview with “NAS” (February 23, 2023), that the Minister of Commerce, Atheer Dawood Al-Ghurairy, mentioned during his meeting with the Economic, Commercial and Industrial Committee, in the presence of all the general directors of the ministry to discuss a number of ongoing issues, that “ This year, the food card for Iraq will be all electronic, and citizens will be able to monitor matters from their mobile phones in the work related to registration, the arrival of food rations, and the full control of the type of food and the agent.  

The deputy added, "They asked the committee to approve the budget," noting that Minister Al-Ghurairy stressed that "it is necessary for the Council of Ministers to approve the allocation of an amount outside 1/12 of the 2021 budget for the Ministry of Trade, otherwise we will face a shortage of flour and food rations next April." The minister added, "More controls and oversight will be put in place on the registration of companies, and the system of their incorporation will be changed."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:07 am