Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He Will Discuss These Files.. An Upcoming Visit Of The Secretary-General Of The United Nations To Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He Will Discuss These Files.. An Upcoming Visit Of The Secretary-General Of The United Nations To Ir Empty He Will Discuss These Files.. An Upcoming Visit Of The Secretary-General Of The United Nations To Ir

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 5:28 am

He Will Discuss These Files.. An Upcoming Visit Of The Secretary-General Of The United Nations To Iraq
    02/27/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / A government source revealed, today, Monday, that the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, is expected to visit Iraq next Wednesday.
    The source said in a statement to Earth News Agency, "Guterres will arrive next Wednesday to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, and during the visit he will hold meetings with the three presidencies and a number of political leaders, then he will travel next Thursday from Baghdad to the Kurdistan region to hold meetings with Kurdish officials and leaders in Erbil." .
    He added, "The files that Guterres will discuss are climate issues, health issues, poverty, the water crisis, and political files," without further details.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:50 pm