Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab bloc put 6 figures to take over the Ministry of Defense

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Arab bloc put 6 figures to take over the Ministry of Defense Empty Arab bloc put 6 figures to take over the Ministry of Defense

Post by rocky Sat 13 Sep 2014, 8:43 am

Arab bloc put 6 figures to take over the Ministry of Defense

MP on the mass of the Arab coalition forces were part of the Iraqi Mohammed Abed Rabbo Nuri, announced the launch of its mass names for 6 new characters and independent, to fill the bag and the Department of Defense rather than the former candidates and Khaled Jaber al-Jabri al-Obeidi.

Abed Rabbo said in a press statement, "we Asthsalna the approval of the Federation of Iraqi forces on the nomination of those names, so we made ​​a request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to raise the names of the candidates to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi seen it."

He added that "we see the need to take security bags, for independent personalities and professional, be far away from the political parties, for the purpose of advancement of security conditions in the country, especially that some political parties have a military agenda is synonymous with the security apparatus, and therefore, there is a fear of doctoring the Ministries of Defense and Interior, for the benefit of the party These bags, which receives security "

A member of a coalition of state law Ali Sobhi al-Maliki, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, rejected candidates nominated by the political blocs to the ministries of interior and defense, for reasons including the definitive delegations negotiating. Finished 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 28 Nov 2022, 9:38 am