Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic: The government is very serious about fighting corruption, and Iraq ha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic: The government is very serious about fighting corruption, and Iraq ha Empty The President of the Republic: The government is very serious about fighting corruption, and Iraq ha

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2023, 5:51 am

The President of the Republic: The government is very serious about fighting corruption, and Iraq has overcome two decades of trials
    • Time: 02/28/2023 14:31:42

• Read: 169 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The President of the Republic, Abd al-Latif Jamal Rashid, affirmed that Iraq, after overcoming two decades of difficulties and tribulations, is now ready to work to improve the living conditions and services for all citizens.
    Rashid said in a press interview, "Iraq has overcome many challenges and difficulties, including violence and terrorism, and ISIS's control of large areas of Iraqi territory."
    He explained that "despite the economic challenges, the good news in Iraq is supported by the strong production of oil and its high prices globally," noting that "Iraq is economically in a sound position and may be one of the countries in the world that does not have a budget deficit."
    The President of the Republic stated, "Security and peace pervade all parts of Iraq, and I would be very happy if you conveyed (to the world) and emphasized the prevailing security and stability in Iraq instead of giving an image of Iraq as a war zone."
    Regarding relations with neighboring countries, President Rashid explained that improving relations with neighbors is a source of strength for Iraq, indicating that Iraq recently hosted a meeting of Arab parliaments, where the President of the Republic affirmed Iraq's readiness to continue acting as a mediator in the talks between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
    Regarding corruption files, he pointed out, "We have previously faced and are still facing some problems related to corruption, but the government is very serious about fighting it," adding that the government and the Central Bank are taking the necessary measures to organize transfers outside the country to deter money laundering.
    On the economic front, Rashid said, "Iraq is currently focusing on activating industry and agriculture that have been damaged by years of wars, and the country is also developing its reserves of natural gas so as not to depend on its purchase."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:10 am