Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim calls for activating the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Al-Hakim calls for activating the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union Empty Al-Hakim calls for activating the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2023, 5:53 am

Al-Hakim calls for activating the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union
    • Time: 02/28/2023 12:46:28

• Read: 754 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim, called for activating the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union.
    A statement from his office, of which {Euphrates News} received a copy, stated that Mr. Al-Hakim "received this morning the Ambassador of the European Union {Phila Fariola} and they exchanged views on the developments of the political scene in Iraq and the region and the bilateral relations between Iraq and the European Union countries."
    Al-Hakim reaffirmed "Iraq's openness to everyone in a way that achieves its interests and preserves its sovereignty."
    And between "Iraq's firm position on adopting dialogue to solve the problems of the region, which made it a meeting point and an arena for dialogue that does not interrupt," calling, "to activate the partnership and cooperation agreement with the European Union because of the support it provides to Iraq in the fields of energy, climate change, economic cooperation and the maintenance of good relations with the countries of the European Union." and countries of the region.
    Mr. Al-Hakim from Faryola also listened to "the European Union's positive reading of Baghdad's transformation into a magnet for international delegations due to the stability Iraq is witnessing, as well as the Union's desire to transform its relationship with Iraq from the stage of grants to the stage of investment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:36 am