Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During his hosting in the Parliament.. the Minister of Oil talks about great achievements during the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - During his hosting in the Parliament.. the Minister of Oil talks about great achievements during the Empty During his hosting in the Parliament.. the Minister of Oil talks about great achievements during the

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Mar 2023, 5:12 am

[rtl]During his hosting in the Parliament.. the Minister of Oil talks about great achievements during the coming months[/rtl]
    economy  ,  2023/03/02 10:11  , Number of readings: 135 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Oil Minister Abdul Ghani Hayyan affirmed the government and the ministry's keenness to support associated and free gas investment projects, exploration and refining industries, and the advancement of infrastructure, stressing that these sectors enjoy the priorities of the government program and the ministry's plans.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to a statement by the ministry, "This came during the hosting of the Minister's Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee."[/rtl]
    [rtl] During the hosting, Abdel-Ghani said, "The ministry, despite the security, economic, and health challenges and difficulties that the country has witnessed during the past years, has made significant strides in implementing a number of promising projects, and the ministry's plans enjoy the support of the Prime Minister and the government as a whole.”

He pointed out that "the next stage will witness a quantum leap in the announcement and implementation of a number of investment projects in the sectors of gas, refining, exploration, and the development of fields and exploration blocks."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Minister of Oil stressed "the importance of bilateral cooperation between the legislative and executive authorities to serve the public interest."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:40 am