Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Close to him: What is rumored about assigning Nuri al-Maliki to the post of Vice President of the Re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to him: What is rumored about assigning Nuri al-Maliki to the post of Vice President of the Re Empty Close to him: What is rumored about assigning Nuri al-Maliki to the post of Vice President of the Re

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2023, 4:54 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Abbas al-Moussawi, who is close to the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, denied the validity of reports that the latter had been assigned to the post of President of the Republic.

"The matter is related to parliament, the constitution and the will of the nation," Mousawi wrote in a post on Twitter, seen by IQ NEWS. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Close to him: What is rumored about assigning Nuri al-Maliki to the post of Vice President of the Re Empty Re: Close to him: What is rumored about assigning Nuri al-Maliki to the post of Vice President of the Re

Post by Bama Diva Fri 03 Mar 2023, 8:13 am

Abbas al-Moussawi, who is close to the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, denied the validity of reports that the latter had been assigned to the post of President of the Republic.”

Oh goodness, I hope this is only a rumor, I have had suspicions for awhile that Maliki is trying to worm his way back into being PM. In the last several weeks he has been sounding as if he is the “statesman” who has all the answers. This is all my opinion, nothing substantial to back me up. 

Diamond likes this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Close to him: What is rumored about assigning Nuri al-Maliki to the post of Vice President of the Re Empty Re: Close to him: What is rumored about assigning Nuri al-Maliki to the post of Vice President of the Re

Post by Diamond Fri 03 Mar 2023, 4:25 pm

I know apost  Id like to  assign  him too badboys

Bama Diva likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:30 pm