Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani counts the benefits of the "My Account" initiative: This is our promise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani counts the benefits of the "My Account" initiative: This is our promise Empty Masrour Barzani counts the benefits of the "My Account" initiative: This is our promise

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2023, 2:19 pm

Masrour Barzani counts the benefits of the "My Account" initiative: This is our promise

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-03 12:50
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani confirmed on Friday that the financial inclusion program (My Account) will have many benefits for citizens.
    And Barzani made it clear in a tweet he posted on his Twitter page, which was followed by Shafaq News Agency; One of the benefits of the program is that "more than a million citizens have directed to use individual banking services," "providing corporate banking services, digital payment for public services," and "providing vending machines everywhere." And Barzani added: "This is our promise."

On Tuesday (28 February), the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, launched the "My Account" initiative for employees and retirees, which is a comprehensive financial program.
    Barzani said in a statement received by Shafaq News agency, "Today, the My_Account initiative will be launched, which is a comprehensive financial program for public sector employees and retirees."
    He added, "During the pilot phase of this initiative, the salaries of 850 employees of the Women's and Maternity Hospital in Erbil will be digitally transferred to the new bank accounts of the employees in the coming days. Benefiting from this initiative, the project will be expanded starting from June to pay the salaries of all employees, retirees and security forces." of the Kurdistan Regional Government in a digital manner during the next two years.
    Barzani explained, "My Account initiative provides a safe, transparent, and convenient way for government employees and retirees to receive their salaries through a network of automated teller machines (ATMs), and a thousand locations will be available throughout the Kurdistan Region. In addition to enabling public sector employees to access modern banking services, Such as loans, savings, local and international transfers, the possibility of international withdrawals, and digital and online payments.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:34 pm