Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals political consensus to pass the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals political consensus to pass the 2023 budget Empty A deputy reveals political consensus to pass the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2023, 2:21 pm

[size=45][size=41]A deputy reveals political consensus to pass the 2023 budget[/size]
     11 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, a member of the House of Representatives, Abd al-Amir al-Mayahi, revealed that there is a consensus among the political forces to pass the 2023 budget bill as soon as it reaches Parliament.
    Al-Mayahi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “sending the draft budget law for the current year to Parliament was very late, which obliges the government to expedite sending it to the House of Representatives for the purpose of proceeding with its legislation,” noting that “the 2023 budget will include many paragraphs, including fairness.” Contracts who have not been installed during the last period, and they will be balancing programs.
    He added, "The political consensus to pass the 2023 budget is decided within the House of Representatives, especially since the year 2022 has passed without approving the budget, and this is what will necessitate us not to delay it this year."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:32 am