Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Among them are bonuses.. Retirement announces a new package for retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Among them are bonuses.. Retirement announces a new package for retirees Empty Among them are bonuses.. Retirement announces a new package for retirees

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 6:09 am

Among them are bonuses.. Retirement announces a new package for retirees
    • Time: 03/05/2023 14:55:47

• Read: 286 times

In implementation of Al-Sudani’s directives.. The Pension Authority announces a new package of procedures for retirees segment 
    * End of service benefits for civilian retirees for the March 2023 meal amounting to (3129) entries * 
    End of service benefits for military retirees for February 2023 payments amounting to (1964) entries
     * End of service benefits for military retirees for the meal March 2023, amounting to (482) entries 
    * End of service reward for the martyrs of the Ministry of Interior, amounting to (1912) records  
    * End of service reward for martyrs of the Ministry of Defense, amounting to (3028) records 
    * End of service reward for the martyrs and wounded of the Popular Mobilization, amounting to (3430) records 
    * Reward for the wounded of the Ministry of Defense, amounting to ( 98) records 
    * Reward for the injury of the Ministry of Interior, amounting to (15) records

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:06 am