Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A move in the Iraqi parliament to host the foreign minister due to Romanowski's interference (docume

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - A move in the Iraqi parliament to host the foreign minister due to Romanowski's interference (docume Empty A move in the Iraqi parliament to host the foreign minister due to Romanowski's interference (docume

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 9:35 am

A move in the Iraqi parliament to host the foreign minister due to Romanowski's interference (documents)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-05 09:29
    Font

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Parliament intends to host Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, under the dome of the parliament, to discuss the issue of the US ambassador's interference in the country's internal affairs.
    This came, according to a letter issued by the office of the head of the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Representative Hassan Salem, addressed to the Presidency of the Parliament, which was seen by Shafaq News Agency.

The book included a request for the parliament's approval to host the foreign minister, to express the ministry's opinion regarding Romanowski's interference in Iraqi internal affairs.
    Other documents attached to the book, obtained by the agency, showed that 52 deputies signed a request to host the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Parliament to discuss this file.
    Alina Romanowski has been holding political and other meetings with government agencies for some time, as well as attending seminars, workshops, and other events, which have recently sparked a wave of anger and resentment from several parties in the coordination framework, who considered these moves a "blatant" interference in the internal affairs of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:51 am