Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi currency auction sales of the dollar increased by 37%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi currency auction sales of the dollar increased by 37% Empty Iraqi currency auction sales of the dollar increased by 37%

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 4:52 am

Iraqi currency auction sales of the dollar increased by 37%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-06 03:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's sales of dollars in the currency auction on Monday increased by 37%, to record more than $172 million.

Shafaq News agency reporter stated that the Central Bank sold today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, 172 million 821 thousand and 581 dollars, an increase of 37% compared to yesterday, Sunday, in which sales amounted to 125 million 670 thousand and 8 dollars, which the bank covered at a price A basic exchange amounted to 1305 dinars per dollar for documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards, at a rate of 1310 dinars per dollar for foreign transfers, and at a rate of 1310 dinars per dollar in cash.
    Our correspondent added that the dollar sales were distributed between strengthening the balances abroad in the form of (remittances, credits) at the rate of 110 million 721 thousand and 581 dollars, while the rest of 62 million and 100 thousand dollars went in the form of cash sales.
    Our correspondent indicated that the number of banks that bought the cash dollar amounted to 16, while the number of banks that responded to requests for strengthening balances abroad reached 21, while the total number of exchange and mediation companies participating in the auction was 143 companies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:42 pm